Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hot Mancats of the Blogosphere: Mr. Black


Kitties – Sassy here.  Ladies, better get your drool cloths out!  This week’s Hot Mancat of the Blogosphere is SMOKIN’ HOT!  He is King Mr. Black of the the Kittini Boys. 
King Mr. Black, you are a Hot Mancat of the Blogosphere!  Your adoring ladycat fans wants to know: 
What do you think is your most handsome mancat feature?  I would have to say my luxurious coat. Although in photographs it appears to be just plain black, in real life my coat is quite magnificent in its subtlety and shading. It very much resembles sable.
 
Describe your perfect ladycat.   A sweet disposition would top my list, followed by a lively intelligence, a good sense of humor, large and luminous eyes, and a well groomed coat.
What would be your idea of the perfect date?  I think a cruise around the harbor in a glass-bottomed boat would be a nice start. We would sip wine look at fish, and enjoy getting to know one another. Next, we’d have a candlelit dinner at a cozy seaside inn, followed by a glass of catnip port while relaxing in soft chairs by the fire.
 
What is your best pickup line with the ladycats ?  Does being a king help in attracting the ladycats?  I really don’t have a pickup line. The ladies usually approach me. As far as being a king, I haven’t been one long enough (at least formally) to know if it is effective in attracting ladycats.  I imagine some of them might be impressed by the power, but those ladycats are not the type in which I am interested.
 
What advice would you give to the ladycats out there who would like to snag a hot mancat like you?  I am a confirmed bachelor, so there is no chance of “snagging” me. However, I do enjoy interacting with the lovely ladycats on the internet.
 
What advice would you give to all of the hot mancat wannabe’s out there?  Well, if you are lacking a great personality and good looks, you’ll find that a wad of cash and a bag of catnip go a long way.
 
So ladycats - care to take on a challenge?  Want to make Mr. Black eat those horrible "confirmed bachelor" words?

20 comments:

Kat said...

You are one hot mancat! Ash is fanning herself and purring :)

GLOGIRLY said...

We LOVE Mr. Black.
I think Gloman is a little jealous.
; ) Katie & Glogirly

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Ooo very hot mancat! Just gorgeous!
"a wad of cash and a bag of catnip"!! MOL!!!!

The Island Cats said...

Mr. Black is giving me and Ernie some competition!

Wally

Sparkle said...

Mr. Black is pretty awesome!

Unknown said...

WoooEEEEee! Mr Black is gorgeous! Me thinks he would purrfectly complement my creamy whiteness
Kisses
Nellie

Angel Prancer Pie said...

The ladeez here are fanning themselves! That's hot!

Gigi said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! Efurrything he is today, he owes to me, Sassy. Remember that! XOXOXO

CATachresis said...

OooH! Mr Black, you are one cool dude!!!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Eat your "confirmed bachelor" words Mr. Black - some of us like to be wooed!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Marilia said...

Wow! Great Mancat!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Ah, handsome hunk #2. We know Mr. Black and he is indeed a handsome mancat.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

So, Mr. Black... it looks like you have quite a few belles to pick from...

Purrs,
The Chans

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Mr Black is a hot and handsome mancat.

Just Ducky said...

Way to Go Mr Black, you are one hot mancat.

Cathy Keisha said...

Hmmmm, will he go out with someone with all the attributes minus the sweet disposition? I don't know Mr. Black but he looks like Spitty with a skinny tail. MOL

Kwee Cats and Art said...

You are one cool hot mancat, Mr. Black!

Brian's Home Blog said...

ThT was a grat interview and I know Ladycats everywhere are thrilled!

cats of wildcat woods said...

we are all swooning here - all 12 of us ladycats!

Katie Isabella said...

I'm taken but I fill all your requirements. I'm taken but I'm not blind to a handsome Mancat.